Stop threats before they stop you. Don’t let vulnerabilities disrupt your business. Reinforcing endpoint devices regardless of how or where they connect is critical to the security of your network.
Get in touch to discuss your needs
Single point management
Manage endpoint protection from a single browser-based console that can be deployed from anywhere
Early threat protection
Know where you’re at risk and detect vulnerabilities before they’re exploited
Protection for any device
Protect mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops and servers using most operating systems
Protect your devices. Safeguard your network.
The security of your network is only as strong as its most vulnerable access point.
To safeguard the integrity of your network you must ensure that any endpoint devices connecting to it are strengthened with the most robust defense. Every device that connects to your network – desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, remote desktop, camera, storage, television – opens a gateway with the potential of allowing in malicious threats that could disable your infrastructure and threaten your ability to operate.
That’s why it’s critical that all endpoint devices are secured with a robust security protocol that scans for and quickly detects the most recent threats, both known and unknown, and then takes action to block and repair any damage caused, allowing your staff to continue working.
As a WithSecure Silver Partner, AFLEX is armed with WithSecure™ Elements, a unified cloud-based cyber security platform designed to reduce risk, complexity, and inefficiency.
WithSecure™ Elements Endpoint Protection
- Protection for Windows, Macs, mobile devices and servers
- Integrated Patch Management
- Real-time threat detection
- Server protection for Windows, Citrix and Linux
WithSecure™ Elements Endpoint Detection and Response
- Instant visibility of your entire IT environment
- Identify misuse and improve proper use
- Advanced threat detection to spot breaches before they happen
- Improve response times with automated 24/7 response actions
WithSecure™ Elements Vulnerability Management
- Predict and map potential threats
- Deep-web scanning
- Early threat identification
- Complicance Scans (PCI-DSS, GDPR)
- Misconfiguration detection
- Protect against ransomware
We have two levels of managed endpoint security service. Our standard is aimed at keeping your devices up-to-date and keeping holes to a minimum – securing your defences. The advanced service is recommended if you hold or use any sensitive or valuable data as it is a more offensive solution designed to respond to a targeted and determined attacker.
Our managed service includes:
- WithSecure Elements Server and Computer Premium licenses as standard – other licenses by agreement
- Detection and regular reporting including false positives
- Implementation & onboarding – servers, desktops, mobiles
- Monitor your endpoints for known vulnerabilities
- Take action to repair your operating system holes
- Manage the timely patching of your third-party programmes and apps
- Escalate any outstanding issues to WithSecure or your I.T. team to oversee their resolution
- Manage your licensing on a month-by-month basis so you only pay for what you need.
Prices from £10 per month per endpoint
- Everything in our standard service
- Additional WithSecure Elements Endpoint Detection and Response licenses
- Additional WithSecure Vulnerability Manager
- Scheduled vulnerability management audits (as agreed)
- Notification on detection and deployment of initial mitigation tactics
- Complete mitigation response
- Realtime vendor incident response.
Prices from £18 per month per endpoint (server, desktop, laptop) and £6 per month per other network device.
Complete mitigation responses are based on time and material of the specific incident. Combining this with our managed firewall service is highly advised.
WithSecure™ Elements is a turnkey vulnerability scanning and management platform. It allows you to identify and manage both internal and external threats, report risks, and be compliant with current and future regulations (such as PCI and GDPR compliance). It gives you visibility into shadow IT – to map your full attack surface and respond to critical vulnerabilities associated with cyber threats.
We're Here To Help!
+44 (0)20 8830 6820
Suite G06, Maple House
High Street, Potters Bar