Reduced downtime. Bespoke SLAs. Integration with current I.T team.
Get in touch to discuss your needs
We can be your IT department.
Our managed helpdesk is resourced with technicians with competencies in desktop, server, firewall, cloud, virtual, PBX, mobile and infrastructure support.
AFLEX can act as your IT department and when thing’s go wrong, we are on hand to resolve your issues. Our managed helpdesk is resourced with technicians with competencies in desktop, server, firewall, cloud, virtual, PBX, mobile and infrastructure support. With a centrally managed IT system, you need only one point of contact.
We can also assist your current I.T. team. With our certified engineers and a wealth of experience in many different sectors and technologies, we can provide the right support and/or management of individual systems as required.
Let us take care of your technology, connectivity and security, so you can take care of your business.
Features and benefits
Quick response time and problem resolution
Save time on problem-solving and focus on more important things
Seamless integration with existing IT processes
Support by email or on the phone
Ticketing system for guaranteed response
Support for your hardware, software and cloud systems
Support for your office and remote users
8x5 Telephone, Email and Web Portal support
Request for Change (RFC) implementation within 2 hours of approval
As your I.T. department we directly manage and oversee current third parties and all of your IT infrastructure (servers, desktops etc), your cloud systems and your network.
All our packages include:
- Service delivery manager
- Annual onsite survey / audit
- Firewall management
- Antivirus management and response
- Cloud monitoring and response
- Domain and DNS Management
- Website, web application and SSL management
- Provide an interface to your third party suppliers
- Licensing management
* Every system is different and needs a unique support structure. For example, while some companies have more servers, others may have many network devices but a relatively small staff. Therefore we will need to understand the scope of your network before providing an estimate.
We're Here To Help!
+44 (0)20 8830 6820
Suite G06, Maple House
High Street, Potters Bar